Our Home Selling System
As a Florida real estate company, we know how difficult it is for people to sell their homes. With our innovative Home Selling System, we are able to provide our clients with a consistent and proven method to prepare their homes for sale, price their homes appropriately and get the word out to as many prospective buyers as possible.
A home selling system therefore allows for a quicker sale and for a higher price. But how does it work exactly? Here’s a rundown of the steps we take.
1. Price The most important step in selling your home is knowing how much it is worth from the onset. It is a well known fact that overpriced homes take longer to sell and usually sell for a lower price. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. Our agents are trained to use advanced market analysis software to build a comprehensive report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home. Request a detailed market analysis of your home.
2. Condition In order to get top dollar for your home, you have to make your home look its best. Through our agents, our Home Selling System helps you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will provide the best return on your investment. Before your home goes on the market, we offer home staging to make every room in your home look its best.
3. Market Our Home Selling System was developed to provide our agents with a consistent and proven manner to get our listings in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our reach is so extensive because we invest heavily in web, social networking, email, direct mail and print campaigns that feature our listings in all the places where buyers are looking. When you hire us to sell your home, we will identify your ideal buyer and then develop and implement a tailored home marketing program designed to reach them. Request a seller specialist today.
4. Negotiate Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer, having an agent with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. Our home listing specialists are skilled negotiators who can help you get to the highest price a potential buyer is willing to pay, as well as the best terms, shortest contingencies, fewest repairs and lowest closing costs. Rather than approaching negotiations from an adversarial winner-take-all perspective, our agents focus on your top priorities and strive to keep emotions from overrunning the process.
5. Close While your home is on the market, we will provide at least monthly status reports that show your top prospects, summary of feedback from your showings, a review of completed and planned marketing activities and any recommended adjustments to course. Our home selling system also allows you to keep tabs on the competition. For example, if you put a house for sale in Heathrow, we setup a neighborhood alert system that will notify you and your agent as similar homes in the neighborhood come on the market, go under contract or sell. Once your home goes under contract we use, our sophisticated online transaction management system to make sure the buyers, and their agents, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner.