Landscape management services, standard lawn care services, and an overall landscape upgrade are the top three most requested projects by landscape professionals, according to a new study 2018 Remodeling Impact Report: Outdoor Features.
Standard lawn care services, overall landscape upgrade, hardscape upgrade, and landscape management services were also the top ranked projects by REALTORS® that would add value for potential buyers as well as add value to a property at resale.
Increasing, landscape professionals are receiving an increase in requests for overall landscape upgrade and landscape management services in the last year.
When working with commercial sellers, 81 percent of NAR members believe curb appeal is important in attracting a buyer (36 percent very important, 45 percent somewhat important).
The primary commercial properties NALP members report serving are:
- Office buildings/ services offices (79 percent),
- Industrial property such as offices/warehouses, garages, and distribution centers (59 percent), and
- Multifamily structures such as apartment and multifamily housing buildings (59 percent).
- Additional types of commercial property include retail, healthcare, and industrial.
Additional Commercial Landscape Enhancements include:
- Outdoor Patio and Seating Area
- Landscape Lighting
- Sustainable Landscape Feature
- Irrigation System Installation
- Holiday Lighting and Décor
Powered by WPeMatico